Where We Work
Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen, Mali, DRC, Libya, Tunisia,
Egypt, Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and Venezuela
Monitoring, Verification & Evaluation
SREO provides a variety of MV&E services including real-time and post distribution monitoring, service delivery verification, midline and final evaluations.
We use internationally accepted OECD-DAC evaluation criteria for humanitarian response.
Baseline and Needs Assessments
Strong field networks and security protocols enable SRE to map baseline contexts even in volatile locations so that humanitarian actors can respond quickly and effectively.
Our data quality control protocols ensure that raw data is properly prepared for robust analysis, e.g. for baseline studies, needs assessments and perception studies.
Research and Analysis
SREO provides in-depth research and analysis informed by primary data. To date, we have been commissioned for conflict analyses, country-wide development framework analyses, and complex humanitarian response evaluations.
We also conduct thematic research on topics such as migration, governance, economic development, security and more.
Food Security and Livelihoods
Governance, Peace & Security
Disaster Risk Management
Shelter & NFI
- Reproductive Health Facility Monitoring (UNFPA)
- Multi-sector Monitoring (UNHCR)
- Multi-sector Baseline Study (GIZ)
- Strangers in a Strange Land: Migration Study across Syria, Iraq and Turkey (SREO & IRIS)
- Rapid Value Chain Assessment (WHH)
- Capacity Assessment of Agricultural Extension Workers (WHH)
- Conflict Analysis Study (Mercy Corps)
- Multi-sector Monitoring (UNOCHA)
- Baseline Study (The World Bank)
- Education Evaluation (Save the Children)
- Multi-sector Monitoring (Danish Refugee Council)
& Do No Harm